Thursday, September 17, 2015

Personal travel tips.

It is always an exciting thing to go on a holiday. However, don't know what to pack? Not to worry!
I always feel like I am forgetting something once I have packed for a holiday. Somehow, I only realize what exactly it is that caused me to have those feelings after I have reached the holiday destination.
No matter where I go, I always remember to bring along
  1. Toiletries
    This includes soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, towel, face wash, and tissue. The hotels usually provide all these except the face wash of course. However, I think you can never be too prepared. You will never know what you may need at the last minute.
  2. Extra clothes
    Sometimes you just need extra clothes because you may never know what situation may bring you. I especially pack extra inner wear because it would be unhygienic if you wore an already worn one.
  3. The electronics!
    Phone, camera, charger, extra batteries. I make sure to clear the memory as well in my phone so that I can take a lot of pictures without having to crack my head thinking of what to delete.
It is always good to organize what you bring so that you would not be frantically searching for things when you are in a rush. I would suggest to get travel organizers. It not only saves space but also keep your things organized. Here's a little tip. In order to fit more clothes in the bag, I actually roll my clothes instead of fold them.

Pangkor Island
Next, if you are going to a hot and sunny place like the beach, try packing something that allows good air ventilation. Besides that, bring sun block to prevent your skin from getting burned if you know you would be going out in the sun a lot. Don't forget bathing suits for the beaches and swimming pools. Do bring an extra pair of shoes or sandals for precaution purposes.


If you are going to a cold place on the other hand. Bring thick clothing. Jackets and sweaters are advisable. Bring and extra blanket if you want to. Try wearing closed shoes most of the time. You wouldn't want to be shivering throughout your journey. Don't forget to bring socks as well! You would want to bring a lotion as well to ensure your skin stays moisturized.

Below are more hacks for you to refer to:

No comments:

Post a Comment