First of all is to eat healthy.
- Many of us think that eating 3 times a day is a healthy diet. That is wrong. We should actually eat 5 times a day in small quantities. This will ensure that we do not eat too much at one time and do not turn to junk food if we become hungry in between the main meals. Honestly, I do not follow this rule but I was advised to by my doctor to ensure a healthier body.
- Try eating vegetables and fruits as snacks instead of fast food or junk food. Vegetables and fruits are good fiber and also provide your body with enough nutrients at the same time. I try to stop myself from eating junk food or fast food even if I crave for it. This is because I know it is my body that will be affected if I do not control my diet. When eating fruits and vegetables it is better to eat from 5 colours which are red, blue/purple, white, yellow/orange and green.
Exercising helps you reduce stress. Besides that, it gets rid of the wastes in your body because you would sweat. To ensure you don't gain that extra calories, it is important that you burn it off by exercising. Exercise can be in the form of dancing, workout, going for sports and many other activities. When you just feel like a couch potato, force yourself to go out for at least a walk. You would thank yourself later. Laziness is a dangerous attitude to have because being not active could cause you to fall ill easily
Another tip that I follow is to talk to someone you trust. It is not only important to be physically healthy but it is also to be mentally healthy. You don't want to get depression or too much stress. I talk to someone to allow myself to calm myself down and get rid of things that I am frustrated out. I think it is important to let your emotions out so that you would not feel so overwhelmed. One way you could let your emotions other than talking to someone is by screaming in the pillow. It really was and I am the living proof of it.
Last but not least, the thing that is of utmost importance is to keep your surroundings clean. The last thing you would want to do is to live in a house like the picture on the left. Who knows what could be crawling underneath all that filth.You would feel too disgusted to even live there anymore. I ensure my living surrounding is clean because I do not want to increase my risk of getting diseases from any creatures like insects, rats or even the surrounding. Falling ill would only mean more expenditure on medical bills.
Click to view 20 more steps to get healthy.


No comments:
Post a Comment